The Settings -> Human resources -> Users section shows a list of the users of the system. It is possible to edit their rights and see a log of their actions.
This page allows:
- adding or editing users,
- accessing the database log,
- accessing users' actions logs,
- accessing users' reports.
- Demo video: User management.
- Tips and tricks.
- Set user's access permissions and options.
- Enable the internet-kiosk.
- How to add users to the free trial?
- How to add users to the subscription?
- What is a free user?
- Access the user actions logs, database logs, audit logs.
- Change a user's password.
- Change the account administrator.
- Delete a user.
- Restore a deleted user.
- Click Create to add a new user.
- Click Reports to see the user's reports.
- Click Actions on the top right of the table to see the database log.
- Click Actions on a user's line to see the user's actions log.
- The administrator of the account is displayed in italic font.
Users can be added freely during the free trial.
- Click Create button to start adding new users at Settings -> Human resources -> Users.
- Enter the user's details and access permissions.
A free user (team member) is an entry defined in Settings -> Human resources -> Users without any rights, any access permissions (ALL checkboxes are unchecked).
So-called 'free user':
- is not billed for,
- cannot log in,
- may have assigned manufacturing operations.