The CRM -> Invoices section contains a list of all invoices, quotations, prepayment invoices, order confirmations, credit-invoices, and pro-forma invoices.
Use the drop-down menu above the table to see a list of "Invoices" or "Items".
- Types of documents at CRM -> Invoices.
- Customize PDFs.
- Invoice statuses.
- Send a quotation, an invoice, an order confirmation.
- Send a Waybill, Packing list.
Invoice status shows whether the invoice is dummy, paid, partially paid, or unpaid. The following statuses are possible:
- Dummy - a draft invoice that is ignored in accounting and statistics.
- Unpaid - no payments received.
- Paid partially - the invoice is partially paid.
- Paid - the invoice is fully paid.
- Canceled - the invoice is deleted.
Invoice statuses are colored when the type is Invoice or Credit-invoice and the status is not Dummy.
Unpaid and Paid partially are:
Yellow, if the due date has not passed.
Red, if the due date has passed.
Not colored, if the due date is undefined.
Paid statuses are green.
It is possible to create the following types of documents at CRM -> Invoices:
- Invoice - issued to the customer to bill for goods or services.
- Credit-invoice - issued to the customer to fully or partially cancel an issued invoice.
- Prepayment invoice - issued to the customer when they will be making a prepayment for a Customer Order. Once goods or services are delivered, an Invoice will be issued.
- Quotation - issued to the customer to provide information about pricing. (Not to be confused with a Customer Order's status "Quotation", which means that a quotation should be issued for that pending order.)
- Pro-forma invoice - a formal offer issued to the customer, with no obligations to the customer, but which the customer can pay to accept. After payment, the seller must provide a (commercial/tax) invoice and deliver goods or services. More commonly used in Europe.
- Order confirmation - confirmation sent to the customer that their order has been received, accepted, and will be fulfilled.
Attention! The type of document cannot be changed if it was "invoice", "prepayment", or "credit". If this is needed, a new document should be created by copying the old one.